AccountKit is a suite of tools designed by accountants for accountants
AccountKit centralises client and administration information into one location easily accessible by all staff members and will assist in all areas of your practice from administration and compliance to broader consulting. You can look forward to many new tools being developed over the years to come based on the priorities set by you, the accountant.
- Leverage off the clientinfo in XPM to track correspondence and mail.
- Reconcile between inter-entity loans;
- Track staff professional development.
- Track your own practice key statistics on our dashboard.
What is AccountKit?
AccountKit is a set of tools made specifically for accountant that integrates with other cloud solutions to bring the various tools we use on a day to day into one place.
- Track various types of correspondence with clients and easily share with staff.
- Link to Xero files together to reconcile inter-entity loans.
- Create beautiful structure diagrams for your clients.
- Prepare equipment finance schedules and post and reconcile with your schedule in Xero.
- Track your staff Professional Development hours.
- Keep an eye on your corporate compliance with a direct window in NowInfinity Corporate Messenger.
- With AccountKit you've an ever growing set of tools centralised in one place and sharing all of the same client information, creating better visibilty and efficiency across your practice.
Start a free trial of AccountKit for free today!
WHAT IS XERO?
Xero is beautiful accounting software that integrates beautifully into your business. Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It's all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up to date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
How to connect Xero to AccountKit Xero Practice Manager
There are three distinct steps after logging in to AccountKit
- XPM Integration - Go to your user name and select "Practice Settings"; Select the "Intergrations" tab and follow the instructions.
- Xero (Practice) - Go to the same location and follow the instructions to link your practice Xero file.
- Xero (Clients) - Go to the "People" tab and select the grey Xero icon to connect each client up.
For a detailed guide, head to the AccountKit Help Centre.
AccountKit and Xero ... the dream team!